European Network for Innovation and Knowledge (EUNIK) – Partner
The European Network for Innovation and Knowledge is a Foundation based in the Netherlands but working internationally. EUNIK has been formed by higher education and R&D experts, with more than 15 years’ experience working in the international field and with EU Grants management.
● The design and implementation of Research & Development activities, as well as to promote competition with regard to public funding calls;
● The promotion and implementation of activities and actions to promote digitalisation in the field of education, culture and sport.
● To encourage international network cooperation between institutions, especially European, profit, and non-profit institutions that require support for the digitalisation of their activities.
● To provide support services for the network members, associates, and stakeholders.
● To bring Educational Management and Innovation know-how to the organisations.
Moreover, EUNIK aims to contribute to the EU and the Erasmus+ Scheme by supporting public and private bodies with their specific needs on knowledge management, eLearning and online education programmes’ implementation, and the digital transformation that will lead the EU to the next generation.
EUNIK brings to ambitious quality-oriented organisations, the resources that usually are only available to big companies and universities, with the aim of:
● Scale their organisation and projects by the use of tailor-made apps and web-app technologies.
● Reach a bigger audience and have a greater engagement by using EUNIK’s eLearning platform, either on the website or on our smartphone apps.Make a more serious and meaningful contribution with their projects thanks to the research and the scientific contributions that our scientists can develop.